Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.29.2008

We're Home!

Well, we actually got back on Saturday night late, so we were pretty tired from driving all day and stopping at my mother-in-laws on the way home to visit with her and pick up one of our dogs, Bear. We got home and pretty much crashed into the bed. Les surprised me on Friday night by making reservations at this cute little cabin in the woods by the Oauchita River for our anniversary. We stayed there Friday night and we got to canoe, hike, etc. We had a good time and it was a very relaxing evening. I'm not kidding, we were in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! :) The cabin that we stayed in had a theme of roses and hearts and that was really cute. It was a 2 story cabin with the kitchen, living room, and hot tub on the 1st floor and on the bedroom and bathroom on the 2nd floor. It had hardwood floors that reminded us of our own house. There were 2 patios - 1 on the first floor and 1 on the second floor. The cabin was nestled by itself in the woods, but with a view of the river still.

THANK YOU, LES - YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!!!!

On Sunday we went to church and then went and picked up our 2nd dog, Kodiak. We came home and I slept for over 2 hours - I think the driving wore me out even though I didn't feel it till Sunday afternoon.

Today was my 15 wk appt and I passed with flying colors. I have gained almost 3 lbs, blood pressure was very good, measured at 15 wks and we were able to hear our little munchkin's heart beat. The doctor said that the heart beat sounded very good and strong. It was around 157-162 - hard to tell exactly because it was VERY active. You could hear the baby moving around and she said that we had a very active baby in there that was moving ALL around. She was very pleased with our progress so far and I am due back in in 2 wks for blood work and then 2 more weeks after that to try and find out the sex of the baby. She did tell me that I would probably go through a growth spurt in the next few weeks and that I would probably "pop out." I am so excited because I can already see a change and feel the growing pains too. Les wants to take a picture of me tonight, so I'll post that later. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! You heard the heartbeat!!!!!! That is awesome! What an amazing experience! Way to go Les for making such a fun anniversary surprise. That sounds like soooo much fun! I can't believe that yall have been married for almost a year. I can't wait to see you and the prego belly!!!!!! YEAH A NEW PICTURE!!!!! I am anxiously awaiting the picture! I got your message a few minutes ago. I will call you tomorrow afternoon. Love ya bunches and can't wait to see you! Give that precious angel a kiss from me!

Dori said...

Glad to hear all is well...