Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.05.2008

Belly Laughs

I have been meaning to write on this book for several weeks now and have not found the time. However, this has got to be one of the funniest and accurate books that I have read. If you're not familiar with it - it is about pregnancy! If you are pregnant, know someone that's pregnant, or you have kids and just want to read - either buy it for yourself or buy it for someone else. Alot of the things that Jenny talks about in the book is so true and things that I have actually experienced. Thank goodness not everything yet, but defintiely a funny read.

Thank you, Christy, for sending this book to me! I might have to read it again before we have Baby C. :) I think I read the whole book in about 3 settings - just couldn't put it down. LOL

5 comments:

Jill Cornelius said...

I never got to read that one, but her next one is pretty good! I think it's the 1st year one. I think Amy has it... Or I've misplaced it (LOL)... You should read it too! I also have one called The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy... It's pretty right on too!

Life As A Newlywed said...

Yeah, she took the self tanner a little too far! ;)

I've heard this book is fabulous, what a great idea for a gift to pregnant girlfriends!

Becca

Anonymous said...

Told you that it was impossible to let sit on the nightstand. HEHEHEEEE! The second is good as well but my favorite was the first by far. Glad you loved it! :) Love ya woman and I will see you soon! How does Decemeber 27th look for you?

Les and Kimberly said...

I think that day will work just fine! We're off from 1/2 23 - weekend! Nice long break..yeah!

Amy said...

I have Belly Laughs... I don't think I have read the second one. I'll look, but maybe Jill's other SIL has it - Melanie.