Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.17.2008

What's YOUR Vote???

No, I'm not talking politics, but I was having some fun tonight and wanted to see which person or dog wore the hat the best. Here are you choices:

LES!

KIMBERLY

KODIAK

THE FOLLOWING PICTURE IS NOT IN THE VOTE....... :)

Les and I couldn't stop laughing at how funny she looked with the dreads all on one side of her head. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this blog!!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I vote Kim... you look cool, mon!

Amy said...

I think Les wins my vote! Where did you get such a cool hat?!?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That is sooooooooooo funny! Kim I have to vote you! That is awesome you guys!!!!!!

Les and Kimberly said...

I'm so glad that y'all liked it!! :)

Amy, we're still playing with the hat that you gave me!!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh my first vote is Kodiak and then onto Kimberly with Les coming up last. He's NOT the "dreadlock kind"!!!!!!! that is tooooo funny--I love all of you though.

Les and Kimberly said...

And the winner is.......
KIMBERLY

LES & KODIAK tied for 2nd place!

Thanks for participating - LOTS of good laughs on that one. :)