Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.01.2008

Love it!

Okay, so I totally love this site that I got off my friend, Sarah's blog. You can click on it too from the upper left hand corner of my blog. I had found one that I really liked, but it was hard to read the text, so I decided to go back and check out more because I had time and wasn't at work. :)

I searched through a few of the titles of different backgrounds and then I saw Halloween. Well, since it is October 1st and Halloween is this month - I decided to go with a cute background for Halloween.

If you download a new background - please let me know b/c I will come and view it. ;)

I am going to have another poll in the next few days hopefully - another hat poll........LOL The first one turned out well, so when Les put a new hat on Kodiak last night I told him that we had to all put the hat on and do another poll on my blog. So, I have the 3 pictures on my blog, but haven't downloaded them yet. I have a headache and have been laying down since I got home from work around 6:15 PM. I worked late and I was definitely tired once I got home!!

Have a great night!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is the same thing I have on my blog. cutestblogontheblock.com I noticed your lettering was dark but you can also change that too in case you didn't know.

Sarah said...

Very cute background! :D

Dori said...

I love the new background!