Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.24.2008

Gender Predictor Test

Okay, so I have totally been having fun doing these crazy little tests. The majority of them are equal in saying it's a Boy or it's a Girl, so who knows!

However, here is the last predictor test, so I thought that I would share it with you too and it is based on my birth month and year, Les' birth month and year, and the month and year that we conceived. We'll see on Monday just how accurate these are........LOL :)

http://www.babygendertool.com/baby-gender-test.aspx says..........Congratulations, it's a boy!

Stay tuned for Monday night to find out what we're really having - if you're like me, then the weekend won't go fast enough.........hahahahahaha My appt is on Monday afternoon!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to find out! MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Love ya woman!

Anonymous said...

I went on that site to see what it said and I don't want to bust your bubble but I plugged in Cadence's info and it said "You had a boy right?" HAHAHAAAA! If she is a boy I sure missed something and she sure is missing something important! HAHAHAAAAAA! Love ya! Can't wait!!!!!

Rower Two said...

I did the test also for Rachel!! It said "congratulation youre having a boy"!! hahaha Then there was a box for me to click if that was correct, and I clicked 'no'. Then it said, 'sorry try again'!! LOL ...try again!! We did, so now we are having a boy this time :-D too funny

Les and Kimberly said...

I think we're going to have a girl then........hahahahahaha LOL
We will all know very soon!!!! :)

Dori said...

I can't wait to find out! This is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow!!!! That is all I have been talking about today! It is like Christmas in October!!!! I can't wait to hear from you! Call me once you have a chance! I am going to buy the invitations tomorrow as soon as I hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEE! Show your stuff tomorrow kiddo please please please! Love ya woman! :)