Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.31.2008

20 wks and counting down now!

We're now 20 wks and 3 days and doing just great. I am having some minor pain under my left rib and minor tail bone pain, but I think that it is because everything is starting to get squashed in there now.

According to one website - our baby boy is the size of a cantaloupe:

We hope that you all have a fun and safe Halloween! We'll be at church having fun working the sno-cone machine........yeah!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO for halfway!!!!!!! Can't wait to see that prego belly! NEW PICS NEW PICS!!!!! :) Love ya woman! Miss ya and wish I was there to help with that sno cone machine. I could be the taste tester to make sure it is working ok! ;) Love ya and see you in about 2 months!

Sarah said...

YEA for your little cantelope! I loved following along the fruits and veggies :D

Dori said...

I'd like blue raspberry please!!!