Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.13.2008

Exciting news!!!

I have now felt the first movement in my tummy - I felt it yesterday!! That was so exciting and I look forward to so many more movements. :)

Today I am going to have my blood work to test for problems with the baby, but that should be a breeze with giving blood. 2 more weeks and we get to find out the sex of the baby (IF it cooperates......LOL).

Not much exciting around the Cornelius household, but we are having a house guest this weekend and that is going to be so much fun. I have a friend coming up from the San Antonio area who is from Canada. She has been living in TX for about 2 months or less. We met on a mission trip to Peru back in July 2007. I am so excited to see her!!! See you this weekend, Becky. Well, since she is coming up - I have been working on clearing out the baby room and I think that Les is going to be putting up the crib and changing table this week sometime, so that is very exciting!!! So weird to think, but so exciting at the same time!!! We will be starting the 5th month THIS Thurs - where does the time go????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!! The feelings get so much better! I am sooooooooooooooo excited you are feeling that angel! There is nothing like the feeling of your child inside of you growing. Man time flies! You are over halfway there now woman! Almost there! Hang in there and I am getting after shower stuff. If you could do me a huge favor and ship me a list by the end of the month that would be awesome!!!!! Love ya bunches!!!!! AUNT TT LOVE YOU BABY C! *hugs and kisses*

Sarah said...

Time is definitely flying! We found out Anna was a girl early at 17w6d, so hopefully Baby C will cooperate! Congrats on feeling movement!