Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.21.2008

3D/4D Ultrasound

I am so excited because as of right now, my doctor is going to give me permission to go and have this done. I think that I have decided on a place out in Denton Called Visions of Love (http://www.visionsofloveultrasound.com/index.html). I have to confirm 1 more time with my doctor before I can make an appt, but I am super excited! My friend, Melissa, told me about this place - Thanks!!!

Anyways, Monday is the BIG day with my doctor and hopefully Baby C will cooperate and show us its parts and not be shy about it. :) LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rub that belly and tell my little niece/nephew to cooperate! Aunt TT is ready to know!!!! :) (like yall aren't) HAHAHAAAA! Love ya and I can't wait to hear! I will be anxiously waiting your call! Love ya woman! Good luck!

Jill Cornelius said...

We did the 3D/4D with Haidyn. It was so neat, but she kept hiding her face. All we could get was her profile.

I think they say it's best to go between 24-28 weeks... Otherwise they're too little before then or too big afterwards.