Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.22.2008

Fun Christmas Ideas

I have been thinking about various Christmas gifts for this year and I have been thinking that it would be fun to give some type of game to our family members/friends, whatever. We love playing games whether it be board games, card games, or whatever, we like it. It definitely draws us together and we enjoy the together time too. :) It is definitely better than sitting there watching a movie or TV and not being able to talk during the movie. The games will really start to come out now that the sun sets early and we're usually inside earlier than normal. I do miss the summer for the long days, but I always enjoy a cold night in too!

Recently a friend was talking about the game Scrabble, so I am thinking that is going to be on my list of games that I would like to receive. There are so many games out there to play and I'm sure that we haven't even begun to touch the surface of games. Someday we'll be playing the kids game like Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land, etc. :)

A few games that we play religiously are: Sequence, Phase 10, Yahtzee, Pool, & Pictionary. We do like other games, but those are the ones that we tend to lean towards most often.

If you're ever in the mood to come over and play games - give us a call or drop in! Our door is always open to anyone if you're in the area or even if you're not......LOL

It's definitely a cheap way to have a lot of fun and lots of laughing!!

I would love to know of games that YOU enjoy too, so leave me a comment as to what you enjoy whether it be an outdoor game or an indoor game. Then, let's set up a time to get together and play it together too!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Dori said...

Scrabble is an all time favorite of mine along with Scattergories...

Anonymous said...

We love playing Risk, Hand and Foot, Up and Back, Perudo, Scattergories, Taboo, and Cranium. Love the idea! That is lots of fun! Maybe we can get together at Christmas time and play some games together. Love yall! Can't wait to see you!

Les and Kimberly said...

Most of those I haven't even heard of before - let's do it!! How long will you be here at Christmas time?? I can't wait to see you and you see me.........LOL Love you too!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

We are driving in this year. We will leave here the night of Dec. 18th and then head out of Texas Jan. 2nd or 3rd. We will be there for a little over a week minus travel time. Hand and Foot and Up and Back are card games. Risk is global domination. Ryan LOVES it! Perudo is the dice game we played at my parent's house when the singles group would come over. We will have to get after some games. I can't wait! Love ya!