Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.06.2008

First Year Anniversary!!!

Today 1 year ago, Les and I got married. We dated for 1 1/2 yrs and then we became engaged and got married after dating a little over 2 years. Our wedding went very smoothly and was absolutely beautiful. Les, I LOVE you and look forward to spending my life with you - you're the BEST in my eyes. :) I look forward to what God has in store for us many years down the road.

Cheers to our love for each other and the future!!!!!!

This has been the best year of my life and I am so glad that Les and I are together and sharing this life together. I look forward to so many more years!!

Les surprised me on our way home from Missouri and set-up a night in Pencil Bluff, AR. We had a wonderful time hiking, canoeing, grilling, etc. Here are a few pictures of where we stayed:

This is the outside of the cabin and it was absolutely so adorable inside. It had beautiful hard wood floors. The theme for the cabin was Roses & Hearts (the love cabin). On the first floor was the kitchen, living room, hot tub (enclosed), and a nice porch with a grill. On the second floor was the bedroom, bathroom, and another nice porch.
Here is the Ouachita River - this is where we canoed. We had a good time doing that. We went down stream a little ways and then back up stream a little ways too.
That is our cabin nestled in the woods - can you see it in there??
Here is Les posing for me on the bridge; there is a little creek underneath.
Here is a little table that was in our bedroom that I thought was so cute. The chairs are iron with hearts on them. Very cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Anniversary! It just gets sooooooooo much better! Love yall! Can't wait to see the addition to the family in March! :)

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! That looks like a fun cabin in the woods :) Good job, Les!

Dori said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

So when is the doc appointment for finding out the sex of the baby? I am getting really anxious to know! :) (like you aren't) HAHAHAAA! Love ya woman! Hope you are feeling great!