Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.17.2008

New Poll!!!!

Okay, so I always have people telling me what they think that we're having. So, I decided to put a poll and see what everyone thinks. The poll will close on Monday, October 27th at 5 PM - this is the day that we're supposed to find out if the baby cooperates AND shows its parts!!

Yesterday we started the 5th month, so now we have 4 full months behind us; which is totally crazy how fast this pregnancy is going. The holidays are approaching so quickly and I know that they'll be here and gone before I know it...... :)

Here is a picture of me from Thursday when I turned 18 weeks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream that it was a boy but I can't help but think a little girl. My vote is a girl. Cadence thinks it will be a girl too. Ryan votes a boy. Love yall and can't wait to find out!!!!! Only a few more days!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Im so excited for you both, I cant wait for you to find out :-) -Kim R

The Reynolds said...

I hope that since you are wanting a boy its a boy!You look like you are feeling good! We have our level 2 sono/downs screen test the same day ya'll find out and the doctor said if our's cooperates then we may get to see the first "parts" too! How exciting our class is going to be filled with babies! YEAH!

Sarah said...

YEA for 18 weeks!! What a cute shirt :D

Dori said...

If it's a boy, trust me, he will show his "parts"... Every sono I've seen of a little boy, he is exposing all for the world to see, lol...