Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.15.2008

Crib

Yes! We do have our crib and changing table now AND we have it put them up too. :-) I bought them from the sweetest lady off of craigslist and I was so excited. She was a Christian woman and she told me after visiting with her while picking the stuff up that she had prayed for the family who would be buying the items. It was very special! The crib looks brand new and the changing table is in great shape too, but does have some wear on it, but still looks great. Les and I were very excited!

Thank you, if you ever read my blog.......I truly enjoyed meeting you and continue to pray for you!

I have some very rough shots of the crib and changing table at home, but they are not the best, but I'll try to download them off my camera soon and post them on here. It is really making parenthood seem so real and I am so excited! :-)

UPDATE: HERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!!!

CRIB - JENNY LIND STYLE

CHANGING TABLE - JENNY LIND STYLE

6 comments:

Rower Two said...

Beautiful!!! and i see the blue curtains are already up? hmmmmm ;-)

Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Crazy how it makes everything start setting it huh?!?!?! Get ready woman! The rest of the time will fly by and before you know it you will be a Mommy!!!!!!!! :) Did you ever get ahold of Steph about the bassinet? Let me know if you need anything. Hope the clothes are working for you! I am working on the shower stuff this week. Can't wait to get all of that put together for you!!! Love ya woman! Have a great week "Little Mama!"

Jill Cornelius said...

How fun! You'll have to get some little baskets to go on the changing table to store stuff in...

Dori said...

How exciting!!! Are the blue curtains a hint or were they already there???

Les and Kimberly said...

hahahaha.......yes, the blue curtains were already there. :) More than likely they will change because I am thinking about doing an outdoorsy/bug type theme. I don't know for sure yet, but that's how I am leaning since Les and I love the outdoors so much. :)

Anonymous said...

If you need my help painting while I am there let me know. I am free to make stuff too! :) Love ya!