Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.04.2008

7 wks & 5 days!

YES, I am pregnant!!!!!!!

We weren't going to share the news to world until Thurs after my first appt, but here is a lay-out of our my day. :) This day has definitely been a very interesting day!! It started out at any normal day and I was getting ready for work; kissed Les goodbye and left. However, while on my way to work I got rear-ended. :( The other driver was at fault and we filed a police report. I was being checked out by the EMT's and the guy who was doing the main work on me was a guy that I had gone to middle/high school with. It was nice to have someone that I knew taking care of me. So, we went ahead and went on to the ER because the doctor was going to be in late and they weren't sure when they could work me in. They wanted to make sure that I was looked at since I was pregnant. The ER checked me out and I looked great. I went home and then when Les was going to work - he dropped me off at my parents' house to spend the afternoon/evening with them. During the afternoon after I woke up from a nap - I had started spotting, so I called my OB/GYN and went in to the doctor. They moved me from Thurs to today and I had my first OB appt. I got there and they did blood work, urine test, pelvic exam, and a sonogram. I was able to see the baby and see the heart beat!!! It was sooo cool seeing our little babies heart beat just beating away. We were thinking that I would be about 7 weeks this Thurs from my last period, but the baby is measuring about 1 week later, so we're due March 18, 2009 and I am 7 wks and 5 days!! We were very excited and I am going to go back for another check-up next Monday to make sure that I am still doing good.

We appreciate all the prayers and glad that we can share the good news - I do have a sonogram picture, but I'll have to get it scanned and then post it on here of our little peanut. ;)

5 comments:

Jill Cornelius said...

That's scary, but glad to hear you and the bambino are good!

Now take it easy, you hear?

Amy said...

What's up with the spotting? Did they say everything was okay?

Amy said...

Also, how is your car?

Les and Kimberly said...

She thinks that it was just hormones, but I have stopped spotting now. She took a culture of it to see what it is or something like that. I go back Monday to make sure that everything is still good. I have not had any cramping, so that's good. She took more blood, so we'll see what my levels are once the blood work comes back. They put a rush on the blood work, so hopefully I'll get it quickly.

Les and Kimberly said...

It's a little crunched on the back, but the trunk will have to be fixed b/c othewise it will leak when it rains and I'll have a little pool in my trunk. It's jammed shut right now, but I have made a claim on the guys insurance. They're supposed to call today and tell me what to do next. Such a pain!