Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.12.2008

New Picture!

Here is a picture from the sonogram that was performed yesterday to make sure that everything was still going good from last weeks events. :) Baby C is looking great and we were able to see the amniotic sac yesterday and she said that it looked good too. In 2 weeks we go back to HEAR the heart beat and I am so excited. I can hardly contain myself......LOL

As I look at this baby on the screen and watching the heart beat - I just can't believe that I am really pregnant! I am so excited and still trying to let it sink in too!! :) We are so excited to meet our little blessing and I continue to pray for Baby C as he/she develops and grows. I pray that everything will continue to go smoothly and that everything will develop as God wills.

Thank you to everyone who has offered prayers and support last week during the scary time. I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yea! Baby C looks beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! My little niece/nephew is GORGEOUS!!!! We have to nail down a date in December for the shower. Hopefully we will sit down soon and plan our trip. Love ya and give your belly a kiss from Aunt TT!!!!!! Love ya woman!

Les and Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you like our baby picture!! ;) It's the cutest baby in the whole world in my eyes........LOL Love ya!!!!