Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.17.2008

So Far So Good!!

I had a follow-up appointment last Monday and everything was looking good. We were able to see the amniotic sac and the doctor said that it looked thick; which she said was good.

I go back in one more week to try to hear the heart beat! I can't wait to hear it - as long Baby C cooperates.........LOL :)

I have been feeling good and managed to only get up 1x last night - we'll see what happens tonight though. I had a lot of watermelon with Les and our neighbor, Chief. It was sooo good that the 3 of us just kept eating away and talking. We have had the watermelon for about a week and finally had time to eat it. My nephew and niece went home on Friday (I'm sad about that), so now we'll be home more since we won't be over there visiting with them and having them stay at our house too. We had a great time with them and look forward to seeing them in November for Thanksgiving!

Oh, I forgot, I can't remember what I was reading today, but I saw that since I am due in March; then I should outgrow my clothes by October and November. I can't wait to start seeing my belly growing and knowing that our baby is growing bigger and bigger!!!

Well, that's all for now, just getting ready for the week to start!!!!!

4 comments:

Dori said...

This is so exciting!!! Babies are amazing!

Les and Kimberly said...

Yes! I am so excited for next week to get here. :)

Dori said...

So I've just caught up with all the blog, read about the car accident, the scares and I'm so glad you and "Baby C" are OK!!! I promise to be a better blog buddy from now on!!! Prayers for Kimberly and Baby C!!!

Les and Kimberly said...

Thanks, Dori! I miss all the action at BFFF. How are the boys doing???