Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.13.2008

Pregnancy Bitchiness – Are You a Sufferer?

I laughed out loud when I read this this morning! I haven't been extremely cranky by any means (Les is lucky so far), but I have had a moment or 2 that I wanted to argue one moment and honestly in tears the next. Les was trying to hold back laughter and was like," what's the matter?!" I teared up and said," I guess the hormones are controlling me right now." I am so glad that this is not a common occurence for me because I don't like feeling that way. Anyways, enjoy the article below - so funny!!!!

Oh, in case your wondering, the things that I deal with are: fatigue, achy boobs, urinating a lot; which is helping in the fatigue because I have now started waking up 1 - 2x a night. Most of the time I can sneak out of bed w/o waking Les up, but most of the time he keeps count on how many times I get up!!! :) hahahahaha

Now onto the article.......................................

Pregnancy Bitchiness – Are You a Sufferer?
Who was that mad woman?

The fatigue …the stress of being pregnant but not public with the news…the nausea …any of these things can bring on a mean case of Pregnancy Bitchiness. (ie: extreme crankiness provoked by – well, anything.) Someone screws up your latte order and – bam! – you’re sniping at that barista before he can offer to make your wrong order right. And your poor hubby – he’s been on the receiving end of some majorly harsh behavior lately.
We’ve been there – and we can tell you, it’s totally normal. Our advice? Get in tune with your bad-mood triggers (husband forgot to empty trash or mom called “just to check in” for the tenth time = anger on the rise), and then divert your attention (Will not yell! Instead, will leave the room to do something fun – like take a gender predictor quiz ). Find a few good mood-diffusers – ice cream cones and milk shakes also work amazingly well – and you’ll be back to your old, sweet self before you know it.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh just wait... the bathroom breaks get worse... well...a lot of things get worse! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Amy I totally agree! Kim just get ready for counts up to 5 and 6 times a night or more for the bathroom. You will feel like you never even slept. :) Sometimes I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep for like two more hours or more. It was nuts! Ryan would wake up to see me wide awake in bed watching the tv at 3 in the morning. :) At least some mornings I got to eat breakfast with him since I was up so early. :) Oh, I will mail you a book that you have to read. It is the funniest book to read during pregnancy. It is by Jenny MaCarthy called "Belly Laughs". Everything she writes about is soooooo true! She has some profanity in there but everything she went through you will probably experience. Not all things though! I will mail it to you this week. Just send it back when you are done because I will read it again during pregnancy number two. :) Love ya Girl! Hang in there and I will call you back tomorrow. I haven't forgotten about you I promise! Love ya!

Rower Two said...

love the article! I dont leave to go take a quiz, I leave to go spend money. Everything is better with a new prize and a cookie from the Great American Cookie Company!! ;-) (i just let tyler read my comment he sighed and then said 'yup')

Sarah said...

I think one night, I got up 9 times to go to the bathroom. :O But I always did at least once before I was pregnant :)

Les and Kimberly said...

I like the cookie idea - I actually left in the rain to go and get ice cream last night....LOL I guess the cravings have started with ice cream!! hahaha
9 times - oh Sarah, I hope that I don't get up that much and trying to work too! That'll kill me. Thank goodness the fatigue is getting better and I'm not as tired as I have been.