Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.09.2008

Yay........I'm off bedrest!!!!

Wow, what a week, but glad that I am doing better and seem like I am back to normal. ;)

You can read about the car accident from a few days ago below, but I haven't updated the rest of the week. Here is a somewhat brief rundown of our week.
Monday morning, car wreck and was able to see the first sonogram of our baby and I was able to see the heart beat.
Tuesday started off very normal with nothing seemingly out of the ordinary. That afternoon I started having a big problem (I'll leave it at that w/ no gory details) and when straight to the ER. My doctor was able to get a hold of me and had me leave the ER and come straight to the office even though she was already closed. They were all still there and saw me immediately. Right before the exam, Les and my mom walked in and I was so glad. My sweet c0-worker, Lauren had taken me to the doctor and let me use her phone. I appreciated her so much and once Les and my mom got there; then she left me. Lauren couldn't believe how strong and calm I was, but once I saw Les; then I teared up because I didn't have to be strong anymore. :) The doctor examined me; something that Les has never witnessed..........hahaha and then she did the sonogram and Les was able to see the heart beat that day. It was so neat and I was so glad (and baby C was too) that Les/daddy was able to see the baby. ;) Everything looked good and the doctor could see the hemorraging, but it was not from the baby or the placenta and there was a strong heart beat. The doctor put me on bedrest till I stopped hemorraging. So, the next 3 days I was on bed rest. I was still spotting up until Thurs and then it all stopped. I just praised the Lord because I prayed constantly for the baby to be just fine and nothing would happen to our unborn blessing. So far so good and I have not spotted in several days. I am still praying that all goes well. I go back to the doctor on Monday to make sure that I and baby are still doing well. I am 8 wks and 3 days today. :)

Thank you, Lord for protecting me and the baby this week. I love you, Lord.

We appreciate all the prayers and covet them!

4 comments:

Amy said...

We will keep praying for you and my sweet niece or nephew. You take it easy and let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

Les and Kimberly said...

Thank you! I go back to the doctor today for a check-up to make sure that everything is still going okay.
It was fun seeing y'all last night at the Watermelon Extravaganza.

Terrie Gentry said...

Wow! Kimberly I am so thankful that you and the baby are doing ok. I did read about the accident but had no idea how serious it could have been. God is Great!

Miss ya Love Terrie

Sarah said...

Oh my! I haven't read the blog in several days and look what I missed.... first, CONGRATS!! HOORAY!! :) second, I'm so happy to hear everything is all right!! And I'll be praying that the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly! :)