Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.17.2008

Coming into the home stretch!

WOW, I can't believe that we'll be starting the 3rd trimester next week. I have no idea how the time has passed me so quickly, but I praise the Lord for having such a smooth pregnancy so far. We start our birthing classes in 3 wks from yesterday and our class is 7 wks long. It's not all birthing stuff, but there are 3 other classes that don't have anything to do with that.

I'll have Les take a picture of me in the next few days and post a new one soon. Maybe I'll wait till Tues and post a 28 week picture/belly shot. What do you think?!

4 comments:

Life As A Newlywed said...

Wow Kimberly! Your little man is going to be here before you know it! Has your husband had to strap on the faux belly at the class yet? Hahaha!

Les and Kimberly said...

NO, I hope he does b/c I think that I will laugh my head off!!!!!

Dori said...

If he does that, you absolutely have to take pictures!

Sarah said...

Wowwie!!! Enjoy your 3rd trimester! I was fine til about 34 weeks... then I was like... I'm so done with this... baby where ARE you?! :D