Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.04.2008

Our sweet baby

Here are pictures of our sweet little guy from yesterday's 3D appt. I think he is definitely the cutest baby in the whole world and can't wait to see him in person!!!!

Here he is sucking on his left thumb. He has his right hand up by his eye.

He always has his left hand by his ear and here he is doing it again. :)

Here is just a face shot, but you can see his eyes, nose, lips, chin, cheeks......so sweet!

Here he is covering his eyes with both of his hands. We said that he was playing peek-a-boo with us!!! :)

This last picture is just a picture of his left hand and you can see 4 of his fingers. I'm not sure what's going on with the thumb, but he might have been sucking on it. ;)
I hope that you enjoy our 25 week pictures! I have some pictures of Les and I to post real soon too. I am still trying to decide on a pose for our Christmas letter, so after I do that; then I'll post some pictures of him and I.
Happy Holidays!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Those 3D/4D (whatever) sonos are awesome aren't they? Cute cute cute!

Dori said...

The 3D sono pictures always freak me out. He really is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! HE IS PRECIOUS! Cadence sure has a cutie for a boyfriend!!! ;) Lucky girl! HEHEHEEEEE! I can't wait to be pregnant again so I can have one of those sonograms done too. That is soooo amazing! He is a doll. I can't wait to see you in 12 days!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Awww!! I love the peek-a-boo one!

MondoSheltie said...

I think he looks just like Les!