Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.11.2008

Exciting news!!!

Okay, I will post the exciting news as soon as I can share it, but it is soo awesome! :)

Thank you, God for your many blessings on our lives!

UPDATE:
I can now tell of my exciting news because it has been approved through the bosses at work. After my maternity leave (3 months); then I will be returning to MMI to work part-time. I will be working between 12 - 15 hours a week. I will be coordinating my busiest country; which is Peru. I am so excited about this and so blessed to work at MMI. I am glad that they like me enough to be letting me work from home 6 hours a week (Mon, Wed and Fri) and work in the office another 6 hours a week (Tues and Thurs). I truly feel blessed to be appreciated that much by my boss that they would take my proposal and make it happen for me.

Another exciting thing happening in the family is that Christopher (my brother) will start in January working full-time with Team Impact (muscle men who are christians and go and share the Gospel using their strength). Christopher will be working at of their office and traveling with them from time to time as well. Christopher is very excited about this new opportunity and I am very happy for him that God opened this door for him.

6 comments:

Lisa L said...

Hey, I finally came and caught up a little on your blog. Love, love, love the baby pictures :) You look so cute prego, too. I know y'all are so excited with this little guy growing and preparing for his arrival.

Anonymous said...

Ok! Now you have my wheels turning! HAHAHAAAAA! Can't wait to hear the news! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

THAT IS AWESOME! Congrats sweetie! You will get to be with that little handsome boy!!!!! YIPPEE! Tell Chris congrats too! That is soooooooo awesome! I remember seeing them in person. They are amazing guys! HUGE TOO! I wouldn't want to make one of them mad. HAHAAA! Love ya! 6 more days!!!!!!

Sarah said...

YEA for part time! THat is fabulous!

Dori said...

Such great news!!!

Anonymous said...

WYLIE MADE IT TOO!!!!!!!!! Two State Football games next Saturday!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo stinkin excited!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Love ya! GO EAGLES!