Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.27.2008

We Love You, Kodiak!

Kodiak, this blog is dedicated totally to you. I want you to know how much you meant to me and your daddy. We miss you so much and you will be forever in our hearts! This is a very hard time for us; especially yesterday when we had to make the best decision for you; which was to send you to be with Jesus before we were ready to let you go. I know that you understand because of the condition that your body was in. I am so glad that we were able to be there with you and love on you while you took your last few breaths on this earth. I know that we'll see you again in Heaven - make sure to take care of Grandma & Grandpa Brown, Sam and Josey up there. As I think back over all our memories and I am just so blessed to have had you. I don't know why God decided to take you after 5 years, but I guess that you were done on earth. I will always remember you and will never forget you. We love you so much, Kodiak!!






7 comments:

MondoSheltie said...

We love you Kodiak, know that you will live on in our hearts

Terrie and Toby

Dori said...

Kodiak was a sweetie.. Kimberly/Les, I'm so sorry for your loss. Know that Kodiak is well, healthy and romping at the bridge with all that have gone before her... Hugs to you both.

Anonymous said...

I love you both very much! Know that Kodiak is up there playing with your Grandma and my Pappy and all the frogs!!!! :) I am praying for yall and know that God will place a sense of peace upon your hearts that only He can provide. I wish I could take the pain away but know I am always here for you both. Love yall and see you soon! :) Love you Kodiak! You are an AMAZING dog! Take care of Grandma and Pappy for us.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear about Kodiak! You're in my prayers!

Lisa L said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Kodiak. Twice I've had to be part of the decision to put to sleep a dog I loved. It's no fun at all.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm in tears right now reading this last entry. I am so sorry for your loss. The exact same thing happened to Jaime and I...we had a black lab named Madison and she got very sick (had lymphoma-cancer) and we had to put her to sleep, also at age 5. It was before kids so she was our child-like Kodiak is for you guys now...it was so hard, but also like you, Jaime and I were with Madison as she took her last breaths, so I totally feel your pain and again am sooo sorry for you loss. I will pray for peace and comfort during this sad time.

Anonymous said...

I cried all over again when I read your blog entry. I can't believe it still. I just keep thinking she is playing with you guys. I'm so sorry girl.
I love Kodiak and miss her so much as well. I have so many great memories with her!
Love ya babe! 2009 will be divine!!!