Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.16.2008

Picture Tag

Okay, so I totally took this off the Steece blog. I really enjoy reading what Suz blogs about because she is one of the most up beat people. I don't personally know her, but what I do know about her from her blog - she a very kind, loving, Christian woman.


The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same


NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)


Here we go:


This is really funny - okay, I had this barbarian blow-up headpiece, but I decided to make everyone put it on. This is Kodiak's turn wearing the barbarian blow-up headpiece. This was taken probably 3 years ago! I am so glad that my picture wasn't the 4th picture b/c it is not the best picture........hahahahaha

The 4 people that I am tagging are:
1. Amy (SIL)
2. Jill (SIL)
3. Kim (friend)
4. Sarah (friend)

I'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just saw this! I checked my 4th pic in my 4th folder and it's totally not fun... it's actually from my parents' vacation and I wasn't there... and it's just a picture of their hotel room with no people!! booo!!!