Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.08.2008

No More Triple Digits!!!!

We're now in the double digits! Today marks 99 days till our due date, now who knows when he'll actually come. I can't believe that he will be here in about 14 wks or less. Seems like just yesterday we were finding out that we were officially pregnant. My doctor called us on July 28th to give us the blood work results to confirm the pregnancy - WOW!

Tomorrow we'll be 26 wks along and so far everything has been very smooth. I praise the Lord for that because He has definitely been answering my prayers. He has taught me to rely fully on Him, appreciate everything and on and on. I am enjoying every move that I feel because I know that I will not have that feeling forever. I am just waiting for the day to come when Les will be able to feel him kick/punch/move. I have seen it with my eyes and felt it with my hand, so it's only time now till Baby C will let his daddy feel. When I tell Les to watch or feel, Baby C stops, so not much luck yet.

99 days and counting till Baby C makes his BIG appearance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!

MondoSheltie said...

Wow! how time flies! Can't wait to see him (Baby C) I will be in town in January. I think we will be there on the 18 to 19. I am going to the Dental conference on the 22 and 23. Hope we can get together for dinner or lunch.