Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.29.2008

Picture Updates!!!

Okay, so here are a ton of pictures that I have been meaning to post, BUT I haven't. :)
This past summer Kodiak made Les and I a stone with her paw prints. Here she is posing with it - she had just gotten out of our pond, so she's a little wet in this picture.

Here are the most recent pictures of Baby C. The first two pictures are exactly the same - sorry! I scanned it twice without realizing it, but cute anyways. :)

Here is my belly shot at 24 weeks - you can see how much I am growing. My doctor said that I looked good and to keep the good work up.

Here are some of the cookies that I made at Halloween time - it's about time I get this picture up since we have now passed Thanksgiving!! hahaha I made pink hearts for Thanksgiving and they were a big hit with both sides of the family. Once I start making my Christmas cookies; then I'll get those posted too, but I probably won't be starting for a few more weeks. Not quite sure because I have a lot of goodies I am going to make this year, but my main goodie is something new that I have never tried before - Truffles.

Here is another picture of Kodiak. I have a picture EXACTLY like this at about 8 weeks.
Hope you enjoyed a few pictures of what's been going on!!!!!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the belly pic! I can't believe how much you are showing now! I can't wait to see you in person!!! Less than 3 weeks and we are heading that way. Less than 4 weeks til your shower! Love ya and can't wait!

Les and Kimberly said...

Yeah! I posted it just for you ;). I will try to be better about posting pics. :) I can't wait to see you either b/c he is supposed to double in size by next appt she said. He is 1 lb and 4 ounces now, so he's got a lot of growing to do in the next few weeks!!! :) When I see you I will be starting the 3rd trimester - wow - where has time gone??!!
See you soon - love ya!!!!!

Dori said...

Love the "baby pictures" they are so cute! Kodiak is adorable as well!