Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.20.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Today is my 29th birthday - I just love birthdays!

I am at work this morning and then taking the afternoon off to spend with Les. Who knows what we'll be doing this afternoon, but it'll be fun for sure.

Then tonight there are going to be about 15 or so of us going to Rockfish Seafood to celebrate! I love seafood!!

I hope you all have a great day too!!! :)

*****Christy - I'll miss you not being there too!*****

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you! I miss being close by to you! :( I know you will have an amazing 29th birthday though! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We will call you in a little bit. LOVE YOU LIL MAMA!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to you! I think we will be there tonight.

Anonymous said...

Hope yall had a great time last night! Can't wait to hear about it!!!!! Love ya woman!!!!! :)