Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.11.2008

3 WHOPPING INCHES and more info......

Well, did it rain or what last night! It rained all night and had thunder and lightening to boot as well. I still slept like a baby and woke up a few times to see the lightening and hear the thunder rolling across the sky outside. I checked this morning and we ended up with 3 inches.

I am also irritated this morning with this one particular co-worker - she drives me nuts sometimes! LOL What can you do though when she sits in the same area as you. I think the things that drive me the craziest are:
1. Listens to all my conversations and then tries to pitch in when she's not even included in that conversation - it's called mind your own business.......... ;)
2. Tries to make you talk about things going on - do I have to let you know what's ALWAYS going on in my life - nope, don't think so.
3. Never gives me my messages while I'm gone till hours after I get back or after I hear from the person again.

I'm sure part of it is hormones, but these things drive me crazy some days. LOL Oh well, my back is to her and I don't have to look at her all day, so that's good. Most of the time these things don't bother me, but today, they are!!!! hahahahaha

Well, I'm getting back to work now - just had to vent on my blog. :):) That's what it's here for, right??!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vent woman vent! I don't blame you! It could be the hormones but I think they are only magnifying the issues. I am sure the issues would still be annoying. HEHEHEEEE! I can't wait to see you! We only have about a month and we will be heading out that way. Love ya and see you soon Lil Momma!