Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.25.2008

24 weeks!

Yesterday we had our monthly check-up and everything looked great! Baby C had a heart rate between 142 - 150. He weighs about 1 lb and 4 ounces, so he's growing! He moved around a lot, but it was fun seeing him move around.

When she first started the ultrasound - he was waving, he sucked his thumb, rubbed his ears, tossed and turned. He was very active and the doctor said that we would be very busy once he was here. :) I could feel him moving around and I pointed to where I could feel something and she moved the ultrasound thing over to that spot and it was his feet kicking me. It's crazy and mind-boggling, but so exciting too! I now feel him everyday off and on throughout the day, but Les can't feel him yet. I don't think it will be too many weeks till he can feel Baby C. We have 3 months and 3 weeks or so till we meet our little guy. YAY!

I do have pictures, but I left them at home and will have to wait till later to post a few of him. I have a few cute shots of me on my camera, but my batteries went dead, so I'll charge them and put a belly shot on there for you too! I have had several requests, so I promise to do that soon - definilely hold me accountable!!! LOL

That's all for now, but I'll post pictures soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! Glad the appointment went well! I can't wait to see the pictures. I am sure he is a handsome little guy!!!! :) Miss ya bunches! Only 24 more days and I am heading that way!!!!! Love ya woman!

Dori said...

Can't wait to see pictures! This is so exciting! Happy belated birthday!