Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.06.2008

Happy Anniversary

I am excited to announce that today is my parents' 38th year anniversary!!! What a neat accomplishment; while I know that you all have been through thick and then - God has always been there to help you through the troubles and been there in the happy times too. Little did either of you know that by this point in time you would have 2 precious grandkids and another grandson on its way. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS, MOM & DAD!!!!!!!!

I love you so much and I'm so proud of you both. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! We love you and can't wait til we can celebrate our 38th anniversary! That is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Like the new background!!! Very Fallish! :) I love the colors. Miss ya! Love ya bunches!

Les and Kimberly said...

Thanks! When I saw it - I just loved it!!! :) I'm sure they'll have some very cute Christmas backgrounds too. ;) I'll update again after Thanksgiving!!!!

Love ya too and see ya very soon!!!!

Dori said...

That is awesome! Tell them congrats!