Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.18.2008

5 months.........COMPLETE!

Wow, the time to me has FLOWN by!!!!!! Just to think that in about 4 months; we'll be welcoming our little guy into the world. There are so many emotions that engulf my mind - it's crazy. I was a little moody at the beginning and that has all tapered off now - I know Les is happy! I would be laughing one minute and then not kidding, crying the very next minute. Les would normally start smiling and laughing and then it would hit me, " What in the world AM I crying for?!" Then I would stop crying and laugh with him. hahaha I am so glad that my hormones have balanced for a while - I'm sure that they'll change again in the 3rd trimester; which is only 5 wks away or so. Holy cow - that is wild!

I have an appt in less than a week and if we do an ultrasound; then I will post pictures from that visit. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and given me guidance up to this point so far - I really appreciate it!

Love y'all!!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wait til you have the baby... then your emotions and hormones will really go crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey woman! I can't believe that you are already 5 months!!!! INSANE! No worries about the hormones. They are bad afterwards but you will learn to control them once you look at that beautiful baby. I can't wait to see the new pics!!!! Invitations will go out tomorrow!!!!!! Love ya and talk to you on Thursday!!!!! :)

Amy said...

I wasn't trying to scare you or anything...just warn you. Although my hormones were multiplied by three and I had a different situation on my hands, so maybe yours will not be too bad.

Anonymous said...

Oh no Amy! They are bad but I think you win woman! :) I couldn't imagine having the hormones that I had times 3! :) You poor thing! They are bad but you will learn to control them Kim once you hold that baby. The emotions are the hardest things to hold back. I remember rocking Cadence and just crying from looking at her. I was overwhelmed with happiness. You will make it though! :) See yall soon! TOMORROW IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)