Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.17.2008

Action Packed Weekend........ :)

Gosh, is it Monday already????!!!! YEP, it is!

I had a 3 day weekend even though that was not planned by any means. Friday I stayed home on bed rest for the day, but believe me, I am fine! Nothing to be worried about. :)

Saturday I went to a fun 1st year birthday party for my friend, Kim, well, not her, but her daughter, Rachel. The fun thing about Rachel is that her and I actually share the same birthday! When Rachel was born Kim and I were not friends yet and I didn't know her at all, but definitely glad to be friends with them. I have made other friends through Kim too and that is fun also. I just love making new friends! (does that sound cheesy?! YES! but it's SOOO true!) After the birthday party; then I headed to Stonebriar mall for a little bit. I am on the search for a certain maternity sweater, but no success. Oh well, the search continues.....hahahaha After that I ran errands with my mom and then went home and relaxed!

Sunday we went to church and afterwards Les went to work. I went out to McKinney trades day with Kristy and then after that I went and saw my grandma. Last Saturday, the 8th, she fell and broke her hip. She had surgery that Sunday and now she has been moved to a rehab place in Allen. She is doing okay, but still has a long recovery ahead of her. I'm just glad that she survived surgery. When I saw her yesterday she patted my tummy and said that I was growing (she hadn't seen me in about 1 1/2 wks and I saw her a few days before her fall).

My birthday is on Thurs and I am so excited! The year's have gotten better and better each year, so I look forward to this year. A lot of exciting happenings this year and a few things are:
1. Birth of our baby boy in March 2009 (if all goes well)
2. My best friend is getting married in May 2009 (yeah!!!!! :)
3. My Mexican brother is getting married in June 2009

Well, I'll end for now, but if something exciting happens; then I will write more later!!

2 comments:

Life As A Newlywed said...

Busy weekend! Aren;t they always though? Whew!

Praying for your grandmother! Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Rower Two said...

youre a busy girl!! glad you had fun at the party- hope you havea great bday thursday :-)