Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.23.2008

Halloween 2007

Here is such a funny picture that was taken at our church's annual Harvest Festival. :)

From L-R: Dad (hmm....not quite sure), Mom (The Infamous Miss Piggy), Me (Dr. Cornelius), Les (Cowboy......very original), and Christopher (California Raisin).

I have a funny story about the California Raisin suit. I wore that when I was little and I was ringing doorbells asking for candy. Well, this dog started chasing me and I was "running" as fast as I could, but the only place to go was up this fence. My mom was sitting in the car laughing because all that I could do was waddle and not run because the outfit was too big for me. I still laugh at Halloween when we bring the suit out. ***NOTE - I have never worn that outfit since......LOL***

1 comment:

Amy said...

Where are your Jamaican dreads I got you? You should wear those next time!