Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.27.2008

Komen - Race for the Cure

Hey Everyone,

I thought that I would put on a blog about the Race for the Cure through the Susan G. Komen. I am going to be walking in the Race for the Cure and thought that it would be fun if other's wanted to join me. It is $30 to register, but the money goes to a GREAT cause. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago after already battling through uteran cancer several years before that. She is definitely a fighter and God healed her!!

If you would like to walk - please let me know! You can register online at http://www.komennorthtexas.org/.

Mom, I'm walking for you!!! Thank you for being so strong and beating cancer - I love you!!!

No comments: