Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.29.2008

Pictures - FINALLY!!

Here are various pictures - this will be mainly a picture post. :)
I took this picture this evening, so you can see where we're at with the floors. I am so excited that it is almost time to stain it!!
I like this picture - I took this picture this evening too. :)
We went to Medieval Times on Saturday and here is some of my family. Uncle Claytie "Bear", Christopher (brother in the back), Mom, and Dad. We had a very good time!!
Here is a picture of my brother and I. We're very close! He is 4 1/2 years older than I am, but people think that we're twins. When asked we do tell people that we're twins.......LOL
Here were lilly pads and I thought that this pink-ish bloom was VERY pretty! This was in the mote at Medieval Times!!

3 comments:

Jill Cornelius said...

The floors are looking great! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Amy said...

You will enjoy staining SO much more than sanding!

Les and Kimberly said...

Me too! I hope we like the stain once we get it done!

I hope that staining is better than sanding!! :)

We'll have to have everyone come over and see the floors once we have it complete. Hmm....sounds like another fun get together. :)