Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.06.2008

Oh wow!

Has it really been 2 weeks since I last wrote on here?!

On Sunday we went to a Cuatro de Mayo party (I know, it wasn't Cinco de Mayo) and had a BLAST! Our Sunday School class (ABF) had a party and we had fajitas (beef and chicken) and all the fixings. I took queso with hamburger meat in it and it went FAST! I do have to say, it was VERY tasty. I used this mini crock-pot that is supposed to be used for hot dips - I got it as a wedding present and it worked very well. Althought it got really hot on the outside - it still worked great and kept the cheese nice and HOT!!! :) There were a few little girls (Ella & Olivia) and Jen (http://jenleforce.blogspot.com/) got a great shot of them eating those really big iced cookies - you can follow the link and see the pictures - they were too cute!

I tricked Les into eating a chocolate cake that someone made - well, it wasn't the chocolate that he would have not eaten - it was the mayo (yes, you heard right, MAYO!)!! So, he totally missed the conversation that the cake had mayo in it to keep it moist. He tried a piece of cake and liked it. After he ate it I told him that it had mayo in it - he got the most disgusted look (yes, I am laughing as I type it) on his face and he said," you're supposed to tell me these things." I said," well, I knew you wouldn't try it if you knew it had mayo in it." I laughed and laughed and laughed some more! Poor Les, BUT he did like it. :)

I know that I promised pictures from our trip to PA, but I have STILL not downloaded them from my camera. I am terrible, but I promise to do that soon. We're going to go out of town this weekend and I want to have my memory card cleared so that I can take LOTS of pics! We haven't decided where we're going to go yet, but these are our thoughts (what do you think?)
1. The Hill Country and see San Antonio too
2. Beaver's Bend & camping & hiking
3. Granbury - rodeo and drive-in movie theatre
4. Galveston

I'll let you know what we decide as soon as WE decide..........LOL :)

No comments: