Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.24.2008

Medieval Times

Today we took my Uncle Claytie to Medieval Times. We had such a fun time and what a good show they put on!! I have a few pictures, so I'll post them later. I am at my parents' house and don't have any cords with me. If you have never been it is so worth the money. They have awesome food, beautiful horses, great performers, talented hawk, and an all the way around wonderful show. Thanks, mom and dad for inviting me to tag along too. :) What a great way to start off my 3 DAY WEEKEND!! Yay, for time with family!!

Also, I want to thank all the veteran's who should be remembered for their service in our military. My dad is a veteran from the US Army. Thank you, Dad!! I love you and so thankful to have the freedom that I have because of people like you!!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: