Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.29.2008

~More pictures~

Here is Kodiak on our front porch. You might notice that her hair is shorter - you're absolutely right, I am now in business for cutting dog's hair..........LOL j/k I thought that she would be much happier and cooler with short hair, so last Friday night I got the scissors out and gave her a short cut. She's my little lionness......... :)
Here is a picture of Bear. We keep him leashed up in the back and here is him on his leash.
I was wondering around outside taking various pictures and when I came to the pond - we had two ducks. I snapped their photos and they didn't even fly away - YAY!! We have had them before, but I couldn't get any shots, but here we are folks - real live ducks in OUR pond!

Here is a picture of our pet bobcat that Les shot years ago. This sits in our living room and I took this picture of the bobcat. To me it looks REAL! It's beautiful..........

1 comment:

MondoSheltie said...

She is getting soooo skinney!