Christmas 2011

Christmas 2011

Zachary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sadie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.29.2008

We're almost done!!!!!!

Stay tuned because we are almost done sanding! We have just a few more boards left to do and then we will be done sanding. Thank you, Kevin (my brother-in-law) for letting us borrow 2 electric sanders to finish off the final sanding. Talk about MUCH easier than by hand!! The floor is looking great in my opinion. I have pictures at home to post, so I'll hopefully do that later.

We also have our well up and running; which is so exciting too! We have made it to the water table and now the pump just runs and runs. It won't turn off because the water level is not going down. It fills in an as quick as we pump it! The water is really cold and clear, BUT I am still NOT going to drink it unless we got it tested to see what chemicals/trash is in it. :) It's neat because we can keep our pond up AND water our garden for free now!! I don't have any pictures of the well yet, but it is not pretty (I'll take some this evening and post them too).

I can't remember off hand if I posted anything about our Memorial Day, but we had a lot of fun with the family!! We got up early and worked on the well to get it complete and working. Then we were off to Les' brother and his wife's house. We got to play with our nieces and nephew. Les' sister, Amy, the one who has triplets came too, so we got to play with them too after their naps and feeding. After that we went over to Les' mom's house and spent a little time with her - she had been pulling weeds and trimming trees all day (not my idea of relaxing ;)). While we were there one of Les' friends came down and we road backroads with him for a while and then finally got home around 11 PM. I was pretty bushed by the time we got home, but it was definitely a great day and a day well worth spent!!

No comments: